My name is Conrad Cooper and I hate ISNetworld
And I have from the very first time one of my clients asked me to help them with their ISNetworld subscription. I personally think it's shameful that companies like Chevron, Valero and hundreds of other companies force their clients to subscribe to ISNetworld.
But there is nothing I can do about that.
What I can do, is get your company compliant with ISNetworld for the lowest price in the industry.
Here are 3 things you need to know:
- Every ISNetworld consultant knows how to answer the Questionnaire portion of your ISNetworld account to get your company a grade of "A".
- All ISNetworld consultants can provide you with a safety manual that will pass ISNetworld's review. Every safety manual says the same thing; they are all just worded differently.
- All the top consultants have software that is going to complete your ISNetworld account in less than 60 seconds.
I will literally click a button on my computer screen and our software will complete 95% of your ISNetworld account in less than 1 minute.
Back in 2009, when we started providing ISNetworld services, like all of our competitors, we charged $1,500 for an account setup and $200/month for our monthly services.
But we found that small businesses, especially ones just starting off, simply couldn't afford our help, but they still needed their ISNetworld accounts setup. We didn't want to be part of the ISNetworld problem so we looked very hard into ways we could cut our costs.
I am very proud to say we have reduced our prices to providing a FREE account setup and our monthly service charge is only $95/month. There are no contracts with our service, cancel any time.
I know our prices are way below our competitor's prices and I am very proud of this. Even with our low prices, we are very profitable.
This is how I do it:
- I will spend approximately 1 hour every month working on your ISNetworld account.
- I only handle 160 client's maximum. I do all of the work myself and I don't hire young adults with no experience.
- That gives me a profit of $15,200 per month or $184,400 per year.
- I work out of my home. My marketing budget is very small and I rely on client referrals for most of my new clients.
As you can see, I am not giving my services away for free. I am a Small Business ISNetworld Specialist and I provide my services at a profitable rate and that rate just happens to be the absolute lowest in the industry.